Welcome to Burn Island Eruption 13: “Indy Canal 2023” by OSF Scene Swap! BEFORE YOU BURN, please see below.
Prior to Burning - CLICK HERE to watch a tutorial video of the Scene Swap process. Please note that this was recorded during the beta testing phase and is for demonstration purposes only.
Scene Swap Steps:
1. Verify your eligibility by logging into your account and clicking “Check Eligibility”
2. If you qualify, you will receive a prompt to proceed to the next steps, click “Proceed”
3. Choose the token(s) you wish to burn and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions
4. Handpick your eligible Series 2 Tokens for Scene Swap!
5. After you make your selection, you will be redirected to a ‘Preview Page’ where you will be able to see the potential final products of your burn-scene swap – click ‘Accept’ if you are satisfied with the changes you are about to make to your token backgrounds.
- When you decide to burn tokens, you'll need to take a couple of confirmation steps. First, you must "confirm" in IMX, and then you'll need to "sign" in Metamask or another non-custodial wallet to verify the action. It's crucial not to navigate away from the Burn Island page during this process. You'll receive an on-screen notification once the token burn has been confirmed.
6. Finally, confirm and execute the token burn
WHO: Holders of eligible tokens
BURN: Any 1x BOOK GAMES token
PRIZE: "Indy Canal 2023" Scene
*Actively Competing Pose and Series 2 Spectaculars are not eligible for this Eruption
Key points to keep in mind when burning BOOK GAMES tokens via IMX:
- You'll need access to the wallet holding your BOOK GAMES token to complete the burn
- IMX burns work on desktop only
- Please have all tokens being burnt in the same wallet at the time of burn
Please Note: One swap will be available for each unique character pose. Holders of the same character can only swap if their pose differs from those already swapped. Tokens that have already had their combo pose/background swapped will appear in the “Ineligible Tokens” section of the token selection screen.
For more information on Scene Swaps and Eruption 13, read the full blog by clicking "Learn More"